If you're looking for this Phase's events' flavor text, see Fixed Chance Phase (flavor text).
The Fixed Chance Phase occurs between the Roll Phase and the Effects Phase. Random event probabilities are variable. There is a large chance that no Fixed Chance event will occur, in which case the phase is invisible.
You can only have up to 1 Fixed Chance event per turn (including with queued events.)
Currently, the only ways to queue a Fixed Chance event are with Radio's [Reinforcements] or with Spacetime Thread's Weaving Spacetime.
- An event queued by Radio's [Reinforcements] will always out-prioritize an event queued by Weaving Spacetime. (This will push back Weaving Spacetime's event by 1 turn.)
- Only 1 event can be queued by Radio's [Reinforcements] at once. (The queue itself is global, so this is 1 at once "per game" rather than per player.)
- You can have multiple events queued by Weaving Spacetime at once; events queued by Weaving Spacetime are gone to in the order they are queued.
- Any queued events will remain in the queue if you are unable to have a Fixed Chance event.
Globally Affecting Events[edit | edit source]
Items/Pseudo-items/Skills/Rupees[edit | edit source]
- Reinforcements! - All players receive some items from a large pool or a (Legendary) Downie's Gift. This event can occur randomly or it can be queued with the Radio or Spacetime Thread item.
- Loot Crates! - All players receive an Unidentified Loot Crate. This event can occur randomly or it can be queued with the Radio item.
- LOOT CRATE OVERLOAD - All players receive one of each Loot Crate.
- Pocket Ball GO! - All players receive the Pocket Ball item. Also, the Pocket Ball GO Global Effect is started.
- Hypno Hacks! - All players receive Hypno Glasses.
- Monkey Business - All players receive a Monkey.
- Don't Die, Dudes! - All players receive the Soulstone item.
- Defy Delicious Death! - All players receive the Strawberry Cake, Sword, and Soulstone items.
- Enchanting Encounter - All players receive Bottle Of Antifreeze, Butter, Ethereal Gem, Fire Opal, Mustache Of Life, Sparkle Polish, Spice Weasel and Tube Of Glue. This event can occur randomly or it can be queued with the Spacetime Thread item.
- Duel Time? - Both players receive a Gun item; occurs only in duels (games with 2 players only).
- Seal Of Seals - Each player receives a random Sealed Container. (Not every player has to receive the same one.) This event can occur randomly or it can be queued with the Spacetime Thread item.
- Spider-Man - All players receive the Save Me, Spider-Man skill.
- Suddenly Pineapples - All players receive a Pineapple.
- The Dogefather - All players receive a Dogecoin.
- Gold Rush! - Each player gains a random amount from 28-42 Rupees. The amount can vary for each player.
- Unstable Rift - Each player gains an Unstable Portal.
- Clash Of Armies - All players can vote for one of two armies. If one army wins, all players receive that army's 2 items. The players who picked the winning army get 1 bonus item.
Buffs/Debuffs/Neutral Effects/Global Effects[edit | edit source]
- You've Got Da Powah- All players receive the Empowered Dice Buff.
- Classes!- All players receive the Choose Class Neutral Effect.
- The Hall Of Heroes- All players receive the Hall Of Heroes Neutral Effect connected to a queue for the Hall Of Heroes event. (For some reason, the Resurrection Phases are skipped on the turn a player has this event, then they go to the Hall Of Heroes event even if Dead; this only applies to the player who actually has the The Hall Of Heroes event.)
- While most Go to event effects wear off the moment their connected events are taken from the queue, Hall Of Heroes wears off only when a Blessing is chosen in the event.
Hall Of Heroes (Neutral Effect) Tooltip You're going to the Hall Of Heroes!
- The Hungry Games- All players receive the Hungry Games Neutral Effect.
- Nothing occurs if Hungry Games is already active.
- There Ain't No Party Like An Alcoholic Party!- All players receive 5 turns of the Drunk Neutral Effect and are treated as drinking.
- Happy Happy Joy Joy!- All players receive 3 turns of the Crazy Neutral Effect.
- Everyone has AIDS!- All players receive the AIDS Debuff for 5-8 turns (non-cubus)/16-20 turns (-cubus). Note that the duration can vary for each player.
Accompanying video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z95n7j79Dw
- Pocket Ball GO!- All players receive the Pocket Ball item. Also, the Pocket Ball GO Global Effect is started. Note that this event cannot occur unless at least 1 player is missing the Pocket Ball item.
- Spontaneous Evolution- All players receive a random Race.
- Auction Time- The Auction Global Effect is started.
- U.N. Motion- The U.N. Voting Global Effect is started.
- Dragon Balls- The Dragon Balls Global Effect is started.
Seasonal Events[edit | edit source]
- Catch That Leprechaun!- The Leprechaun Global Effect is started with a 4 turn duration, connected to a random space 12-25(?) spaces in front of you. (Saint Patrick's Week)
- Leprechaun: If any player moves onto the connected space, they gain 20 Rupees and a random item from a pool including Four-Leaf Clover, Lucky Cricket, Rabbit's Foot, and Scarab, and this effect wears off. During each Round Effects (excluding when this effect wears off), the connected space moves 4-11(?) spaces forward.
Leprechaun (Global Effect) Tooltip The Leprechaun is on space X! Move to that space quickly to catch him!
Duration: Y turn(s)
- Pot O' Gold- The Pot O' Gold Global Effect is started with a 3 turn duration, connected to a random space that appears to be the average space of all players' spaces with a deviation forward or backward from 2.4% to 30.8%(?) of that average. (Saint Patrick's Week)
- Pot O' Gold: If any player moves onto the connected space, they gain a Pot O' Gold, and this effect wears off.
Pot O' Gold (Global Effect) Tooltip The Pot O' Gold is on space X! Move to that space quickly to capture it!
Duration: Y turn(s)
Event Phase Event Queuers[edit | edit source]
- Life Choices- All players have the specified Life Choices event queued for the Event Phase. Currently, the only events that can be queued are the Life Choices: Class Talents, Life Choices: Diet, and Life Choices: Race events.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- SPAM!- Spam windows fill the screens of all players. The first player to close all spam windows on their screen receives the Spam component of the English Breakfast; additionally, the spam windows of all other players are forced to close at this time.
- Second Chances- All players return to space 0. According to a July 2012 News post, this event will not occur "in games with more than 5 players." According to the admin Dysprosium in April 2016, the highest space one of the game's players can be on with this event still having a chance to occur "depends on the finish line," and the event "currently doesn't occur when the finish line is 250 or more."
- Let's Get It Hot In Here- All cooldowns for all items and skills in all inventories (including non-player inventories) are reset. (This event can only occur while the Wild Mode: Classy Combos Global Effect is active.)
- Gotta Go Fast- All players gain 1 permanent Speed.
- Gust Of Wind- All players move 9-12(?) spaces forward.
Turn Player Affecting Events[edit | edit source]
- HONK HONK!- You receive the Horn item.
- Banana Peel- You receive the Banana Peel item.
- D-Bugging- You receive the D-Bug item.
- YEEEAAAAHH!- You receive Reflective Shades.
- Pixie- You receive the Pixie item.
- Thieving Imp- You receive the Thieving Imp item.
- -Overlord- - You receive the Overlord Buff. (If Wild Mode: Racing In Reverse is active, you instead receive Underlord.)
- Death- You die, and your turn ends. Most notably, you might be killed by a Stingray or Ghost. These can each be caught with the Pocket Ball item if your death is blocked, if you quickly revive, or if you catch the one that killed you while Dead with Ethereal Gloves/Ethereal Soul/Pocket Ball with Ethereal enchantment.
- ONE IN A MILLION - You lose all of your Debuffs that are not passively generated. (Even unremovable effects can be removed. Note that the T-Rex Global Effect isn't removable despite technically being a Debuff.) Then, move to space 1,000,000, meet an alternate win condition, and have a Forced End.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Click The Chicken- The Chicken item (normal)/Festive Chicken (Christmas) is set to appear in all players' inventories during a future Effects Phase. This Effects Phase is not determined at the time of the Click The Chicken event; rather, the game "rolls the dice" with a chance for the effect to occur every time a player has an Effects Phase until the effect occurs once.
- Nothing occurs if a player gets this event while a previous Click The Chicken event's corresponding Chickens are still pending.
- The Bear Is Loose!- A random player has the The Bear! event queued for their Event Phase with a 2-4 turn delay.
- Nothing occurs if a player gets this event while any player currently has The Bear! queued.