Wololo is a skill.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player:
- If the target is alive and within range: They gain 1 stack of Indoctrination.
- Indoctrination: Upon reaching 5 stacks of this effect, the player who gave you the 5th stack steals a random Living item from you, and you lose all stacks of this effect. On your 3rd consecutive Effects Phase without gaining another stack, you lose all stacks of Indoctrination you have.
- If the target is Dead or out of range: Nothing occurs besides this skill going on cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The skill is currently bugged to work on Dead players.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Indoctrination Tooltip You're being indoctrinated by a monk! When this reaches 5 stacks, they steal one of your Living items!
Duration: Y turn(s)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Church (Sunday)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill is a reference to Age Of Empires.