Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games is a Global Effect that grants the The Hungrier Games Neutral Effect.
Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games Tooltip The first player to eat X Food items wins the Hungrier Games!
All Living items classify as Food!
Every player receives Mystery Seeds and a Bucket Of Water every 4 turns.
Triggers in Y turn(s).
The Hungrier Games Tooltip The first player to eat X Food items wins the Hungrier Games!
You've eaten Y Food!
Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games Effect[edit | edit source]
- Passively grants the The Hungrier Games Neutral Effect to all players.
- All Living items without the permanent Food category (excluding Living Deadly Items) automatically gain the Food enchantment.
- All players are given Mystery Seeds and a Bucket Of Water every 4 Rounds (beginning in the Round Effects of Round 4.) Each time, the amount of Food each player has eaten out of the 25 required for the Neutral Effect's win condition is displayed.
- Reaching the finish line removes any Save Point Buffs you have, removes the lock-on from Determination, removes Teleporter Activator from your inventory, and reverts your Grand Appearance to Grand Disappearance on cooldown without activating its teleport. It also loops you back to the start. (For example, if you are on space 99 and the finish line is on space 100, moving 3 spaces forward will land you on space 2. Note that you will only be treated as moving 3 spaces and will not be treated as moving backwards for movement-triggered effects.) Note that moving backward at the very start will not move you towards the finish line; you'll stay on space 0.
- Reaching the finish line grants you an Unidentified Loot Crate and the Cross The Finish Reward Cooldown effect for 4 turns.
The Hungrier Games Effect[edit | edit source]
- If you eat an amount of Food items specified during Game Creation, you win The Hungrier Games; you have met a win condition for the whole game.
- Delicious items count as 2 for the Food count when eaten.
- Like a standard win condition, you win when a turn ends (or in-between Round Effects and a turn) after meeting a condition. Unlike the primary win condition for a Classic or Sprint game, you cannot lose this win condition; supposing you cannot currently win the game due to something like Denied, you'll retain the condition for later application without the possibility of losing it.
- Note that other players retain their The Hungrier Games effects after you win; they can still meet their own win condition after you meet yours.
- Supposing the specified amount to win is 25, and 1 player has 25 Food eaten, and another has 26 Food eaten, the difference does not matter.
- Flava O' Da Jungle in The Jungle does not sell Banana, Watermelon, and Coconut while this effect is active.
How To Start/Obtain[edit | edit source]
Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games[edit | edit source]
- This effect starts when the game begins if Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games is selected under Wild Mode during Game Creation. It lasts the entire game.
The Hungrier Games[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Wild Mode: The Hungrier Games
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Every 3 turns, Warlock Enchanter can create a Living item with Call Demon and make it Delicious with Enchant.
Trivia[edit | edit source]