Wild Mode: The Battle For The Elder Wand is a Global Effect.
Tooltip Whenever the holder of the Elder Wand is killed by another player, the killer gets it. The wand is then empowered with a choice of three random Spells.
Current holder: no one/PlayerName.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- If you make the first kill of the game, you gain The Elder Wand in its empowered state and 2 turns of Spell Shield.
- If the player with The Elder Wand has left the game, this effect activates during Round Effects; if you make the next kill of the game, you gain The Elder Wand in its empowered state and 2 turns of Spell Shield.
- If you kill a player who has The Elder Wand, you "steal it" from their inventory essentially, though it's not treated as stealing. Also, you gain The Elder Wand in a new empowered state (overwriting any Spells it had previously and resetting the empowering turn counter to 2) and 2 turns of Spell Shield.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like this.
- If you make a kill after the player with The Elder Wand leaves the game and before the 1st Round Effects afterwards, you do not gain The Elder Wand; this effect still recognizes the leaver as the Wand holder before then, including in its tooltip.
How To Start[edit | edit source]
- This effect starts when the game begins if Wild Mode: The Battle For The Elder Wand is selected under Wild Mode during Game Creation. It lasts the entire game.