Wild Mode: Silly Sales is a Global Effect.
Tooltip All shop prices are randomized between 1 Rupee and 150% of their cost.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Every player starts the game with the Merchant class.
- During the Round Effects of Rounds which are a multiple of 10, each player gains a Wildcard: Traveling Salesman.
- During each Round Effects, all items sold in shops have their prices set to random values from 1 Rupee to 150% of their original prices. (An odd price can go up to 150% rounded up.)
- This also applies to courses at The Academy Of Adventure.
- This also applies to spells in The Magic Shop. Note that in order to get a Staff spell price, a non-Staff spell price is multiplied by 3 AFTER being affected by Wild Mode: Silly Sales.
- This also applies to non-item purchases at the Church.
- This also applies to egg prices in the Easter Shoppe.
- This also applies to bleeding amounts at Guns N' Roses in The Jungle.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike normal, Haggle Expert can reduce a 1 Rupee price down to 0 Rupees if it was set by this effect.
How To Start[edit | edit source]
- This effect starts when the game begins if Wild Mode: Silly Sales is selected under Wild Mode during Game Creation. It lasts the entire game.