Wild Mode: Fairly Frosty is a Global Effect.
Tooltip All players have permanent Faerie Frost, canceling all backwards movement.
Also, there seem to be more Fairies, Imps and Pixies than usual.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- You cannot move backwards.
- The Pixie and Thieving Imp Fixed Chance Phase events have a higher chance to occur.
- Fairies, Pixies, and Thieving Imps are more common from Generic item-givers and Generic Living item-givers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Movement-triggered effects for more information on effects like this.
- Frost Immunity does NOT affect this effect. Also, despite the tooltip, this effect doesn't grant the Faerie Frost Buff.
How To Start[edit | edit source]
- This effect starts when the game begins if Wild Mode: Fairly Frosty is selected under Wild Mode during Game Creation. It lasts the entire game.