Jump to navigation Jump to search
Weed is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- You gain 6 turns of Blowing Smoke and 6 turns of Stoned. Also, if used during a game made on Weed Day, you gain Blaze It.
- Blowing Smoke: During each Effects Phase, you give 1 turn of Stoned to all other living players within a 5-space radius of you if you are alive. You lose this effect if you die.
- Blaze It: The next time you roll in your Roll Phase, each die you roll will never have an outcome below 5. This only applies to a single roll and won't apply to an entire roll streak. This effect cannot stack.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- If this item would be burned, all living players within a 10-space radius of you get Stoned for 2 turns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like Blowing Smoke.
Inherent Effect Tooltips[edit | edit source]
Blowing Smoke Tooltip You're blowing smoke! Every turn, all players who stand near you will become Stoned. Dude, you're like... totally spreading the love!
Duration: X turn(s)
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
- Druggy: You gain Blaze It each time you use Weed standardly.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- All players automatically gain this item when the game begins on Weed Day.
- Generic item-givers
- Generic plant-based item-givers
Events[edit | edit source]
- Shady Dealer
- Flava O' Da Jungle in The Jungle
- Have a Fair Trade with the Greedy Goblin of the Archaeology Dig.
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Wishbone Wish
- The Lever's Reinforcements Activation Panel
- Dopey the Dwarf Inside The Cave
- Happy the Dwarf Inside The Cave
- The Welfare Warehouse
- Deaf Genie
- Improbability Device (event)
- Oh Really?
- Pawn Shop
Items[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]