Unremovable is an inventory category.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The primary feature of inherently Unremovable items and pseudo-items is that they cannot be removed from an inventory or transformed by any method except methods that apply to a given item or pseudo-item specifically; this is less absolute for items with an Unremovable enchantment. (In the case of an item, this includes replacement by another copy of the same Unremovable item.)
- Unremovable items can be consumed with their Standard Use and their Passive Effects.
- Unremovable items cannot be consumed by any skills (excluding Sexual Ritual in the case of items with the Unremovable enchantment?). (Condense Magic could formerly destroy Magic Crystals with the Unremovable enchantment, though this was changed.)
- Items with the Unremovable enchantment can be consumed through some event use. Indian Chief, Greedy Goblin, etc. cannot consume one (and Pawn Shop cannot remove one from the inventory), though Starving Monster, Catapult, The Bear!, Princess Bubblegum in Ooo (?), etc. can consume one; this appears to be a case of items not being consumable for generic "any item" use but consumable for more specific uses.
- While almost all inherently Unremovable items cannot even be "used" at Indian Chief or Pawn Shop, Dragon Balls and items with the Unremovable enchantment can be "used", though they cannot leave the inventory due to those uses.
- Items with the Unremovable enchantment can be consumed through some other item use. Soldering Torch cannot consume one, though a Turkey can consume Volatile Oil; this appears to be a case of items not being consumable for generic "any item" use but consumable for more specific uses.
- The Unremovable enchantment adds no restriction with regards to Item Recipes.
- Inherently Unremovable items with the Food enchantment cannot be eaten, though items with an inherent Food category and an Unremovable enchantment can be eaten through their Standard Use.
- Exception: Unremovable skills, items, and pseudo-items are removed from the game if the player who has them leaves the game.
- A true copy of an Unremovable item cannot be made.
- An Unremovable Pixie has a special effect.