Unable To Kill PlayerName is a Debuff.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- If you would kill the player that created this effect, you don't. If that player tries to eat you with Pacman, they fail to eat you, and they instead move 2-10 spaces forward.
- This effect can be extended.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like this.
- Unable To Kill PlayerName doesn't prevent you from doing things tangentially related to killing the player who gave it to you. For example, you can cause an explosion which would normally kill the player, and the explosion will function normally with the exception of not killing the player.
- Though it functions similarly to one, Unable To Kill PlayerName is NOT a death blocker.
- If this effect is removed with Stress Ball and transferred to another player, the effect still prevents killing the original creator of the effect, not the Stress Ball user. (needs verification)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- Seduction (Class Talent) (4 turns)