Unable To Eat Or Drink is a Debuff.
Tooltip You are unable to eat or drink. Glad we took the time to explain that to you!
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Effects accompanying the eating and drinking won't apply. (If you would "eat" a Deadly Item with the Food category, you still die since dying is simply due to use; you never technically eat a Deadly Item.)
- Actual items which would be eaten or drunk are still consumed/partially consumed/put on cooldown like they normally would be. (Consumption in this sense does not refer to eating.)
- In-event eating/drinking isn't performed, also the results of such eating/drinking isn't applied; this has consequences for various uses of Pacman which can be viewed on its page. This has consequences for Liquid Luck as well.
- Eating with the Pacman and Shroom Of Doom: Cannibalize skills' standard uses isn't performed.
- Eating an Easter egg due to Curse Of The Easter Bunny Of Doom isn't performed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A known exception to this effect is eating the Dungeon Crawl Ghost with Pacman; you still eat it and lose the skill. This is likely an oversight.
- Another known exception is for Beer Volcanoes/Noodles Of Cleansing in the FSM Afterlife; this is not a glitch.