Turkey is an item.
|Tooltip||Ahhh, a tasty Turkey! Now to decide whether you want to pluck it or roast it...|
|Object, Living, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- [Pluck the Turkey!]: You gain a Turkey Feather.
- Choose an item you have out of Black Dragonling, Brimstone Butterfly, Combustible Lemon, Defibrillator, Dragon Gloves, Fire Foliot, Flamethrower, Flaming Bow, Gubraithian Fire, Hot Potato, Jalapenos, Poison Ivy, Pyroblast, RC Attack Helicopter, Red Dragonling, Ring Of Fire, Torch, or Volatile Oil to roast the Turkey with: It turns into a Roasted Turkey (with non-Horcrux enchantments retained), also you have a chance to gain 3 turns of the PETA Protesters Debuff.
- If a Torch is used, only 1 charge is lost. If a Red Dragonling is used, it is put on cooldown.
- Note that if the Turkey has the Fireproof enchantment, you lose the Turkey without gaining a Roasted Turkey or having a chance for PETA Protesters. Also, unlike normal, a Torch loses all charges if used, and a Red Dragonling is consumed if used.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You aren't treated as burning the Turkey when you roast it with its standard use, so effects like Toasty and Frostfire Protection can't activate in response.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- If this item would be burned, it instead turns into a Roasted Turkey (with non-Horcrux enchantments retained.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Mine George Washington's head at Mount Rushmore
- Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Bird World's birds
- Improbability Device (event)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Selected as the type of bird of an Ugly Duckling.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- If you wish to roast a Turkey with Volatile Oil, do it through Volatile Oil's Standard Use rather than Turkey's Standard Use to avoid any chance of gaining PETA.
Trivia[edit | edit source]