Turkey is an item.
|Tooltip||Ahhh, a tasty Turkey! Now to decide whether you want to pluck it or roast it...|
|Object, Living, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- [Pluck the Turkey!]: You gain a Turkey Feather.
- Choose an item you have out of Combustible Lemon, Flamethrower, Volatile Oil, Torch, or Red Dragonling to roast the Turkey with: It turns into a Roasted Turkey (with non-Horcrux enchantments retained), also you have a chance to gain 2 turns of the PETA Debuff.
- If a Torch is used, only 1 charge is lost. If a Red Dragonling is used, it is put on cooldown.
- Note that if the Turkey has the Fireproof enchantment, you lose the Turkey without gaining a Roasted Turkey or having a chance for PETA. Also, unlike normal, a Torch loses all charges if used, and a Red Dragonling is consumed if used.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You aren't treated as burning the Turkey when you roast it with its standard use, so effects like Toasty and Frostfire Protection can't activate in response.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- If this item would be burned, it instead turns into a Roasted Turkey (with non-Horcrux enchantments retained.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Mine George Washington's head at Mount Rushmore
- Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Bird World's birds
- Improbability Device (event)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Selected as the type of bird of an Ugly Duckling.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- If you wish to roast a Turkey with Volatile Oil, do it through Volatile Oil's Standard Use rather than Turkey's Standard Use to avoid any chance of gaining PETA.
Trivia[edit | edit source]