Truth Serum is an item.
|Tooltip||Use the Truth Serum on a target player to steal their No. skill. If the target doesn't have that skill, they will tell everyone a secret.|
|Object, Drink, Liquid|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target any player. Force them to drink this item.
- If another targeted player has the "No." skill, steal it.
- If the target doesn't have the "No." skill, or if you select yourself as the target, the chatbox will display a message from the targeted player admitting a random embarrassing "truth". Some of the truths are for "specific situations" according to the News Archive. For the possible "truths" that end up being stated, see Trivia.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Drink this item at the Ancient Riddle of the Archaeology Dig.
- Drink this item against the (Demon) Sphinx of the Dungeon Crawl
- Use against the Dune Beetles of the Dungeon Crawl if fire appears
- Drink this item at the Oh Really? event.
- Drink this item at the Questions!? event.
- Drink this item at the Let Me Axe You Something! event.
- Use at the Catapult to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction
- A random player within a 7-space radius of the landing spot admits a random "truth" in the log from the standard use's pool of "truths", even if Dead.
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Truth Serum + (Holy) Hammer = Broken Glass; the (Holy) Hammer is kept.
- Truth Serum + Any Boots= Freudian Slippers
- Dark Crystal + Truth Serum = The Dark Crystal
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Heinrich's Elixiere Und Andere Flüssigkeiten
- The Alchemy Lab in the The Haunted Mansion
- Pile Of Rubble in Princess Bubblegum's Lab in Ooo
- Choose An Item Phase events
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]