Tomatoes is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- Choose to throw a Tomato forwards or backwards. It hits the nearest other player in the chosen direction, from any range, including if that player is on your space. (With multiple nearest players, the earliest in join order is hit.) The hit player is Blinded if they are alive, while nothing occurs besides this item losing a charge if they are Dead or if there is no player to be hit.
- Eat a Tomato and move forward 1 space.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you eat a Tomato from this item after it is enchanted to be Delicious, it will remain Delicious (if the item still exists.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Use against the Big(ger/gest) Golem of the Archaeology Dig.
- Give to Marceline in Ooo; she has some special flavor text and then simply returns the Tomatoes without sending you back spaces. (The Tomatoes technically never leave your inventory.)
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- (Holy) Hammer+Tomatoes= Ketchup (with the same number of charges as the Tomatoes); the (Holy) Hammer is kept.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Storm's End's Kitchen
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]