Tips & Tricks
Here you can read about tips & tricks with classes, different skills and strategies in order to beat everyone!
Fishing[edit | edit source]
You can buy a Fishing Pole from the Medieval Market for 10 Rupees. With it, you have a chance to fish during your turn if there's fishable water nearby. It's a great tool that pays for itself with time.
Currently there are 14 fish in the game and occasionally you might get useless stuff like an Old Tire or a Horn while fishing. List of how to get them all:
- Fish appears at every fishing place.
- Banana Fish appears at the Waterfall in the Jungle.
- Piranha appears at the Waterfall, too.
- Crabs appears at the Beach.
- Goldfish appears at the Lolrus' pool.
- Hammerhead Shark appears at the Pirate Ship event, the screen where you're asked if you want to join them.
- Hypnotoad appears at the Medieval Ages.
- Loan Shark appears at the Ocean when you've entered the Pirate Ship and have been taken sailing or get dragged forward or back by a wave.
- Octopus appears likewise Loan Shark.
- Swordfish appears likewise Loan Shark.
- Pufferfish appears at the Asian Pond. You'll get there through the Ninja Temple.
- Red Herring appears at Ooo, Adventure Time reference event.
- Salmon appears at the stream in the Abandoned Mine.
- Three Eyed Fish appears everywhere after an Atom Bomb has hit someone and the ground is radioactive.
- content list