Time Travel Condom is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Lose all of your STDs.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 item.
- Use against the Libido Demon of the Archaeology Dig.
- Insert into the Weeping Angel Interface in the Secret Room related to The Doctor In The TARDIS.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random player within 6 spaces of the landing spot is targeted.
- If the target player is alive, they gain the item.
- If the target player is Dead, they do not gain the item.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; In addition to attracting the Time Travel Condom, it has a chance to kill you.
- Wanted Poster: Item
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Banana+Time Travel Condom= You move 10 spaces forward, also all non -cubus players in the game lose all STDs.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Engineering Shop
- Kinky Krystel's Traveling Dungeon
- Sexy World's Sex Dungeon
- Fish with Fishing Pole in the shallow water near The Pirate Ship, at deep sea subevents aboard The Pirate Ship, at The Jungle's Waterfall subevent, at The Beach, in Ooo, at the Ninjas The Asian Pond subevent, at the Lolrus!, at the Subterranean Stream Inside The Cave, or in the Middle Ages.
- White House Fountain
- Find A Condom in The Brothel
- The Light Switches On... and it was Santa (Christmas)
- Hit the drunk with a (Holy) Hammer in The Wild West.
- Trade with the Indian chief in The Wild West.
- Jackpot in The Wild West
- The Future's Bender subevent
- The Lever's Reinforcements Activation Panel
- Oh Really?
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Removed Content[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]