Time To Diss!

From Board Game Online Wiki

Time To Diss! can be reached with any Diss Card: X Neutral Effect. It cannot simply be a random event.

In the event, you can target any player to unleash the effect of the Diss Card used to queue this event or choose nobody to have nothing happen.

  • With Speed Exchange, you cannot target yourself.

The effects for the respective Diss Cards if a target is chosen are:

  • Death: You kill the target.
  • Ensnare: The target loses 1 permanent Speed (95% chance) or loses 2 permanent Speed (5% chance).
  • Knockback: The target is knocked back 3-20 spaces.
  • Shift: You exchange spaces with the target.
  • Speed Exchange: You exchange permanent Speed with the target.
  • Steal Monies: You steal 7-15 Rupees from the target (or as much as possible if the target has less than the amount you'd steal.)

Duel Dissk Of Sick Burns Passive: The target also gains 1 turn of Fire and a random Disease from the generic Disease-givers pool.

Notes[edit | edit source]

  • If you select a target while you are Dead, there is no effect (including due to a Duel Dissk.)
  • Unlike the Saboteur's Shift passive, the diss done with the Shift card is treated as movement in relation to effects like Man Mode and Star Power.

Event Text[edit | edit source]

  • Upon encounter:
Time To Diss!
  • Upon dissing with Duel Dissk Of Sick Burns:
Your diss card X [PlayerName] X. Awesome diss! Gotta feel that, baby!

Your Duel Dissk Of Sick Burns activates, setting [PlayerName] on Fire and infecting her/him with [RandomDisease]!