Thieving Imp (item)
Thieving Imp is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- 4 random items from the generic item-givers pool are shown. You can choose 1 of the 4 items to receive, which causes the Imp to lose 1 of 20 "charges", then if the Thieving Imp hasn't lost all "charges", it moves to a random other player's inventory. This use resets the turn counter for the passive effect to 3 turns.
- The Imp is removed from the game if reaches has 0 "charges". If it enters another player's inventory due to Standard Use, the 3 items not chosen are still available for the next use, though the chosen item is replaced with a random item from the pool.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There can be repeating items within the 4 items shown by the Imp.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Every 3 Effects Phases (beginning on the 3rd Effects Phase after this item's creation), the Thieving Imp steals an item from the player and moves to a random other player's inventory. (Note that the items for the Imp's standard use won't change due to this.)
- The Imp tends to lose a "charge" when the passive effect activates, though the admin Dysprosium has stated the coding for this is a bit random.
- The 3 count isn't reset when the Imp moves between inventories by means other than its own effect.
- If the stolen item was a Deadly Item, the Imp dies and is removed from the game instead of moving to another player.
- Soulbound items cannot be stolen by the Imp.
- The Imp still moves to another player's inventory if there is no item it can steal.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Greedy Goblin of the Archaeology Dig. Instantly beats the challenge.
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Feed to The Bear! in the Mellow Bear subevent.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Thieving Imp Fixed Chance Phase event
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]