(Redirected from The Hungriest Games)
Wild Mode: The Hungriest Games is a Global Effect that grants the The Hungriest Games Neutral Effect.
Wild Mode: The Hungriest Games Tooltip The first player to eat X Food items wins the Hungriest Games!
All items classify as Food!
Every player receives a Wacka Ball every 12 turns.
Crossing the finish gives you an Unidentified Loot Crate! This cannot occur more than once per 4 turns.
Triggers in Y turn(s).
The Hungriest Games Tooltip The first player to eat X Food items wins the Hungriest Games!
You've eaten Y Food!
Wild Mode: The Hungriest Games Effect[edit | edit source]
- Passively grants the The Hungriest Games Neutral Effect to all players.
- All items without the permanent Food category automatically gain the Food enchantment.
- All players are given a Wacka Ball every 12 Rounds (beginning in the Round Effects of Round 4.) Each time, the amount of Food each player has eaten out of the amount required for the Neutral Effect's win condition is displayed.
- Reaching the finish line removes any Save Point Buffs you have, removes the lock-on from Determination, removes Teleporter Activator from your inventory, and reverts your Grand Appearance to Grand Disappearance on cooldown without activating its teleport. It also loops you back to the start. (For example, if you are on space 99 and the finish line is on space 100, moving 3 spaces forward will land you on space 2. Note that you will only be treated as moving 3 spaces and will not be treated as moving backwards for movement-triggered effects.) Note that moving backward at the very start will not move you towards the finish line; you'll stay on space 0.
- Reaching the finish line grants you an Unidentified Loot Crate and the Cross The Finish Reward Cooldown effect for 4 turns.
The Hungriest Games Effect[edit | edit source]
- If you eat an amount of Food items specified during Game Creation, you win The Hungriest Games; you have met a win condition for the whole game.
- Delicious items count as 2 for the Food count when eaten.
- Like a standard win condition, you win when a turn ends (or in-between Round Effects and a turn) after meeting a condition. Unlike the primary win condition for a Classic or Sprint game, you cannot lose this win condition; supposing you cannot currently win the game due to something like Denied, you'll retain the condition for later application without the possibility of losing it.
- Note that other players retain their The Hungriest Games effects after you win; they can still meet their own win condition after you meet yours.
- Supposing the specified amount to win is 50, and 1 player has 50 Food eaten, and another has 51 Food eaten, the difference does not matter.
- Flava O' Da Jungle in The Jungle does not sell Banana, Watermelon, and Coconut while this effect is active.
How To Start/Obtain[edit | edit source]
Wild Mode: The Hungriest Games[edit | edit source]
- This effect starts when the game begins if Wild Mode: The Hungriest Games is selected under Wild Mode during Game Creation. It lasts the entire game.
The Hungriest Games[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Wild Mode: The Hungriest Games