The Force is a skill.
|Tooltip||Use the Force on another player to knock them 4-6 spaces away from you.|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player. They move 4-6 spaces away from you. (If on your space, they move backwards.)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Use against the Rock Obstruction of the Archaeology Dig.
- Use at the Catapult; the Catapult event is replaced by Toppled Catapult for the next player who would go to the Catapult base page; in Toppled Catapult, the turn player resets the Catapult for the next visitor without having a chance to use it. (The Winterfell Catapult can oddly still be accessed due to bypassing the base page; this is likely an oversight.)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- All players automatically gain this skill when the game begins on Star Wars Day.
- A Boss automatically gains this skill when the game begins if The Force is selected in Skills before Round 1.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Get taught The Force in The Future.
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Sexy World's Watch Porn
- Heroes Of Dungeons & Dystopia's Quiet the Monk
Effects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
When falling behind, The Force doesn't seem to have much use outside of events, such as the Rock Obstruction at the Archeology Dig Site. You may find it can be used to push an unsuspecting foe into a trap of another, however that will grant the latter a kill.
Uses for the skill become more apparent once you are in the lead. From just keeping your enemies back to moving them into danger, you'll find uses more often. One tactic uses The Force with Cursed Wounds, as the more they move, whether it be backwards or forwards, the closer they are to dying.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill is a reference to the Star Wars franchise.