The Elder Wand is an item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item has the Spell category if it's currently charged with a Spell.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If not empowered or charged: You can consume a Magic Crystal to put this item into the empowered state. This resets the turn counter for the passive effect to 2 turns until the next empowerment and Spell Shield generation.
- If empowered: This item will have 3 random rare Spells to choose from; the Wand is charged with a chosen Spell.
- If charged: Cast the charged spell. Then, this item reverts to being not empowered or charged.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- You are granted Flow Of Magic and Magical Mind.
- Every 2 turns (beginning on the 2nd turn after gaining this item), this item changes to its empowered state (losing any spells from a previous empowered state or losing the spell from a previous charged state). Also, it gives you 2 turns of Spell Shield.
- During each Effects Phase, this item removes the Ethereal enchantment from itself if it has it.
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Charge at The Magic Shop with a chosen Spell.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]