If you're looking for the flavor text for the events in which you learn the feats from the purchased courses, see Academy Courses (flavor text).
Shop Introduction[edit | edit source]
|The Academy Of Adventure|
You walk across a wide campus. Students sit on the grass, studying, enjoying the sun. Ahhhh, it's the Academy... of Adventure!
Shop Interface[edit | edit source]
|You check out a list of courses that's pinned to the wall:
|Bear Behavior||2 Rupees||Learn all there is to know about bears. With your awesome new bear knowledge, you'll flee 75% less spaces when the Bear chases you backwards.|
|Bounty Hunting||2 Rupees||Learn about the honorable profession of bounty hunting! You will gain 3 Rupees whenever you kill someone.|
|Druggy||2 Rupees||Become a professional drug user. You don't receive negative effects from drugs and will receive the Blaze It buff from smoking Weed, causing your next roll to be high.|
|Firearms Specialist||2 Rupees||Learn a thing or two about handling guns. Your kill chance when you shoot someone with the Gun is increased by a fair bit.|
|Fisherman||2 Rupees||Become a true Fisherman to catch all those rare fish! Increases your chance to catch a rare fish by 20%.|
|Grenadier||2 Rupees||Become a true Grenadier and blast your foes to tiny bits! Increases your range with grenades by 30 spaces. Affected items are: Hand Grenade, Holy Hand Grenade, Combustible Lemon and Sex Bomb.|
|Haggle Expert||2 Rupees||Haggle your way out of high shop prices. You pay 1 Rupee less for most items and spells in most shops.|
|Human Aerodynamics||2 Rupees||Do you like to launch yourself with Catapults? Excellent! Learn how to reliably become a human bullet! With this expertise you'll have a 70% better survival chance when you launch yourself with the Catapult!|
|Pathfinding||3 Rupees||Learn the ways of the pathfinder and discover paths where others can't see them. You will always discover a 5th option at the Crossroads event.|
|Shield Mastery||2 Rupees||Improve your Shield. Your Shield will work against Hammers and Torches and additionally remove the Speed penalty from raising an upgraded Shield!|
|Spare Time Efficiency||2 Rupees||Got spare time? Why not use it to make some investments? Learn how to make 3 Rupees whenever you skip a turn!|
|Spell Deflecting||3 Rupees||Getting harrassed by magic spells? Follow this course by Dumbledore himself to learn how best to deflect those nasty spells! You will have a 25% chance to deflect any direct harmful spell that's thrown your way.|
|Spelunking||4 Rupees||A true cave explorer knows all about spelunking. You always find 5 options when you enter the Cave! In addition, you have permanent vision in the Cave, the Dungeon Crawl and the Archaeology Dig!|
|Tinkering Quietly||1 Rupee||Learn how to tinker in silence. You will no longer cause logs in the chat when you place a Glue Mine, Teleporter or TNT and when you release an Explosive Sheep.|
|Trivia Expertise||1 Rupee||Get your head pumped full of silly trivia! Whenever you get a Trivia question, one bad answer will automatically be striked through.|
|Generic post-purchase quote|
|You have subscribed to the X course. You'll spend your next turn studying and doing exams.|
|Insufficient funds quote|
|It would seem that you are too poor to subscribe to that course. Alas... this knowledge must remain hidden.|
|You seem to have died somehow. The campus groundskeeper drags your body off into his hut. Hmmmm... okay.|
|Before seeing courses: Are you scared of some adventure?|
After seeing courses: You leave the academy.
Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Academy Course Tooltip You're studying for a course at the Academy Of Adventure.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only 1 course can be purchased per visit. Upon purchase, you gain the Academy Course effect connected to a queue for an event in which you gain the Learnable Feat corresponding to the bought course.
- If you purchase the Haggle Expert course, you will gain also 1 Rupee in its course event.
- Only 3 courses (or less if you have >12 of the feats) are available for purchase per visit; if you already have a Learnable Feat, it won't show up as a course option for you.
- If you have Spell Deflecting due to an item's passive effect, it still won't show up as a course option.
- If you subscribe to the Spell Deflecting course and then gain an item which passively grants Spell Deflecting before the course, you'll still learn it from the course; if you later lose said item, you retain the feat.
- The available courses shown on one visit won't be carried over to future visits; you'll get a new random selection from the course pool.
- This event is formatted somewhat like a shop but doesn't have course prices affected by the Haggle Expert feat and does not count as a shop for Hypnotic Influence. It does, however, have prices affected by Wild Mode: Silly Sales.