Tetsubo is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Passively grant -2 temporary Speed.
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If another player is on your space: You perform a melee attack on a random other player on your space in order to knock them 12-18 spaces back and destroy a random item in their inventory.
- If no other player is on your space: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown for 3 turns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tetsubo is a basic blunt melee weapon.
- If a melee protection effect besides Shield activates to block the attack, you won't destroy the target's Shield.
- If the target has a Shield but its effect can't activate, you don't destroy their Shield.
Related[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- ACME Magnet; there is no side-effect.
- Power Gloves
- Any Shield: If you are attacked by Tetsubo while alive, you modify the attack so that, instead of the normal effect, the Shield is destroyed and you move back 4-6 spaces.
- Pamela's Sweater
- (Charged) Bracers Of Bladesinging
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Race: Oni: Prevents loss of Speed due to Tetsubo.
- Kansei Dorifto
- Thick Hide
- Brawler's Brew
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Ninjas' A Tetsubo subevent
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]