Temporary Spell Reflection is a Buff.
Tooltip You have temporary protection against targeted, harmful Dark Spells. The next targeted, harmful Dark Spell aimed at you will reflect back to its caster.
Duration: X turn(s)
Effect[edit | edit source]
- This effect reflects a targeting Dark Spell cast on you by another player or in a standard non-player spellcasting event back at its source. This effect wears off at this time.
- This effect protects you when you pass through the Cursed Gate in the Archaeology Dig. This effect wears off at this time.
- This effect can be extended.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Spell-Triggered Effects for more information on effects like this.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar (4 turns)
Spells[edit | edit source]
- Spell Reflect (12 turns)