Sudarshana Chakra is an item. It is part of a group of items collectively referred to as Artifacts.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player. Throw the Chakra at the target; the Chakra is removed from your inventory, and you gain a connected Sudarshana Chakra Neutral Effect.
- Sudarshana Chakra: During each Effects Phase after throwing the Chakra, it moves (up to) (15+X) spaces towards the target, killing all players besides you on the spaces it moves through (including the space the Chakra begins each movement on.) When the Chakra reaches the target's space (or your space on the return trip) in an Effects Phase, all other players besides you on that space are killed. After reaching the target (or, if the target leaves the game first, during the following Effects Phase), it stops chasing the target, and beginning during the next Effects Phase, it begins moving (up to) (15+X) spaces towards you during each Effects Phase until it reaches you, ending this Neutral Effect. Like with the trip to the target, players on spaces it moves through (including the space the Chakra begins each movement on) are killed. When this effect wears off, the Chakra returns into your inventory with (6+Y) turns of cooldown.
- X= 5*(The amount of Effects Phases since the initial throw (excluding the current one while the Chakra moves and an Effects Phase after the target leaves before being reached))
- Y= The amount of non-unique living players the Chakra moved through besides you while the effect was active. (This includes if it passes through a player with a death blocker or a player that gave you Unable To Kill PlayerName.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Chakra item does technically "exist" while the Neutral Effect is active; it is effectively in a non-player inventory.
- Even if the Chakra doesn't technically move any spaces since it's on the space of the target/thrower it's chasing when it would move, all players besides the thrower on that space are killed. (The exception to this is if the target leaves the game before being reached; no players on the Chakra's space will be killed in the following Effects Phase.)
- You are treated as killing the players that your Chakra moves through.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Sudarshana Chakra (Neutral Effect) Tooltip Sudarshana Chakra is flying towards PlayerName/you. It is currently on space Y and will travel Z spaces next time it moves.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]