Storm's End is an event that can be reached immediately after becoming a Baratheon in Pick A House or with the Iron Coin Neutral Effect after becoming a Baratheon. It cannot simply be a random event.
In the event, you can do one of the following:
- Choose The Cave to go Inside The Cave.
- Choose the Escape Tunnel to move 4-7 spaces forward.
- Choose the Kitchen to receive either Cooking Supplies or a random item from a small pool of Food that includes Banana, Corn, Fish, Lemon, Strawberry Cake, Tomatoes, and Watermelon.
- Choose one of the options above randomly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Westeros (including Storm's End) is a special location for the Shovel. Items which can be dug up include: Torn Memento: Right Side, Iron Coin, Sword, Shield, Ordinary Ring, Ordinary Necklace, Skull (2), and 1 Rupee.
Event Text[edit | edit source]
|You enter the Escape Tunnel, which leads you away from the castle and into the Stormlands. You move 4-7 spaces forward.|
|You sneak into the Kitchen... Ahhh, the Baratheons sure know what good food is! You look around and find a X!|
You take it with you. Yummy!
|You walk into the Cave and it slowly gets darker...|
Chatbox Text[edit | edit source]
- Upon choosing the Escape Tunnel event:
[PlayerName] followed the Escape Tunnel from Storm's End and went forward 4-7 spaces.
- Upon choosing the Kitchen event:
[PlayerName] found a X in the Kitchen in Storm's End.
- X represents the name of the Food item received in the event.
- Upon choosing The Cave subevent:
[PlayerName] walked into the Cave in Storm's End.