Squirrel is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- Choose another item you have to store it an inventory external to the Squirrel which the Squirrel can access.
- This use is unavailable if you have 3 items inside the external inventory which the Squirrel can access already.
- Choose an item to retrieve from the external inventory that was previously placed inside.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The items inside the Squirrel-related external inventory are treated as being in a non-player inventory, not your own inventory.
- A true copy of a Squirrel will have access to the exact same items in the external inventory as the original does.
- If an item inside the Squirrel-related external inventory is removed from it by a non-Squirrel effect like Horcrux or by a true copy of a Squirrel which is accessing the original's related item, the original Squirrel's Standard Use does not automatically update, and the removed item will still count towards the 3 item max; attempting to retrieve the item will fail and give the Squirrel a 2 turn cooldown, but this will update the Squirrel to no longer have the chosen option.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the admin Silicon, the Squirrel not updating after an external source removes an item from its related inventory is intentional lore as the Squirrel doesn't yet know that its "buried item" has been disturbed.