Spear Of Destiny is an item. It is part of a group of items collectively referred to as Artifacts.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target any other player.
- If the target is exactly 7 spaces away from you and is alive: Attack and kill the target, also gain 2 stacks of Guardian. Then, if the target is Dead, the Spear gains 1 of 7 stacks required for an alternate win condition.
- If the target is exactly 7 spaces away from you but is already Dead: Gain 2 stacks of Guardian.
- If the target is not exactly 7 spaces away from you: Nothing occurs aside from this item going on cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The 7 turn description of the Guardian in the tooltip isn't exact. The Guardian granted by Spear Of Destiny gives its first "gift" on the 2nd Effects Phase after being gained (if you had no Guardian Buff already existing). Any subsequent gift(s) after a gift from any already existing Guardian Buff (whether given by Spear Of Destiny or not) are given in intervals of 4-5 turns.
- The stack gain activates even if you and the target both had Blessing Of Vengeance when the Spear was used; the Spear itself does not need to directly kill the target.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- On your 7th consecutive Effects Phase without the Spear gaining a stack, the amount of stacks the Spear has resets to 0.
- If the Spear's amount of stacks reaches 7, the Spear of Destiny is removed from the game, also you meet an alternate win condition.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Combines well with methods of moving yourself or your potential targets to specific spaces, though not your own.
- Items that do this by moving others include Delicious Cake, Birthday Cake, Beach Ball, Bow, Hornbeast, and Cat.
- Items that do this by moving yourself include Banana, Red Meat, Pumpkin, Chocolate Bar, Chocolate Milk, and Hornbeast.
- Skills and spells that do this by moving others include Bend Space, Seduction, Arcane Relocation, and Scales Of Justice.
- Skills and spells that do this by moving yourself include Sprint, Leap, Grand Disappearance, Shapeshift, Arcane Relocation, and Blink.
- Many other items and skills can move players with a small level of variance including many 2-3 space foods, Watermelon Seed Salvo, Snowballs, Hammer, Fear, and Flash.
- If you attempt to win the game with this, in addition to having access to many of the above tools, make sure to either have a large cluster of players from which to pick fresh targets or means to revive targets to kill repeatedly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When a target in range dies, the chatbox will state:
[User] killed [Target] with [their] Spear Of Destiny. [User]'s Spear Of Destiny has X stacks now!
- When a target in range fails to die, the chatbox will state:
[User] killed [Target] with [their] Spear Of Destiny. <reason why death was prevented> [User]'s Spear Of Destiny didn't gain any stacks.
- When the Spear reaches 7 stacks, the chatbox will state:
[User] killed [Target] with [their] Spear Of Destiny. [User]'s Spear Of Destiny reached 7 stacks, causing [User] to instantly win the game! Holy crap, well done! [User]'s Spear Of Destiny disappeared...