Sparkling is an inventory category.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At the Pawn Shop, the sell price for an item which the owner normally accepts is increased by 5 if it is Sparkling.
- If you try to appraise an item at the Pawn Shop which the owner normally refuses (and it normally counts towards the 3 non-sale appraisal limit instead of always kicking you out), he instead appraises it at 5 Rupees.
- The buy price for the above 2 bullet points is adjusted accordingly.
- A Sparkling item is never rejected by the Indian Chief in The Wild West, also you gain 5 Rupees when trading one to the chief.
- A Sparkling item counts as 2 items when given to the Greedy Goblin in the Archaeology Dig.
Enchantment Sources[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Bling Bot
- Dys Action Figure
- Sparkle Polish
- Turbulent Juice
- Golden Egg
- Glitchieke Doll
- Evolution Stone
- Monarch Butterfly
- Queen Alexandra's Birdwing