Space Fluctuator is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- If you haven't charged any spaces: Move all other players 2-4 spaces forward and charge some spaces. (The amount moved is the same for each affected player.)
- If you've charged some spaces: Randomly either move all other players 2-4 spaces forward and charge some spaces OR you are knocked back the charged amount of spaces.
- The total amount of spaces charged is equal to (X+Y).
- Assume X is the sum of the spaces moved forward by 1 individual other player during each actual use of the Space Fluctuator. (Effects like Frozen won't affect the counted spaces.)
- Assume Y is the number of non-unique players moved forward due to the Space Fluctuator. (Effects like Frozen won't affect the counted players.)
- The chance to knock yourself back increases each time you use the Fluctuator.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 item.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random player within a 5-space radius of the landing spot is targeted. The affected player moves backwards the amount of spaces previously charged in the item.
Skill Use[edit | edit source]
- Multiversal Flux; has a chance to give all players the generated item instead of just the user.
- In the case of Global Multiversal Flux, there is a chance that all players gain every single item that each Space Capacitator or Space Fluctuator item turned into. (This is all or nothing.)
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
- Spanner; Resets the charged spaces to 0
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Space Capacitator+Space Fluctuator= All other players within a radius equal to the sum of spaces charged for the Capacitator and Fluctuator are knocked away from the combiner until they are exactly the sum of spaces charged for the Capacitator and Fluctuator away. (Other players on the combiner's space are moved backward.)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]