(Redirected from Signal Jam)
Signal Jammer is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Begin the Signal Jam Global Effect for a duration of 2 Rounds.
- Signal Jam: If any player tries to standardly use a Sheep Activator, Glue Mine Activator, Frost Mine Activator, Spider Mine Remote, RC Attack Helicopter, or Helicopter Controller, they lose the item without anything else happening. For Teleporter Activator, it just loses 9%-14% energy (unless it has no energy, in which case it is consumed) without anything else happening. For Radio, Signal Jam can block the 2nd and 3rd uses for each charge if Concussive Shells, Napalm, or Gas Bombs are chosen or block the only use for each charge when Reinforcements is chosen; the charge is lost and the Radio is put on cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Signal Jam does not prevent explosions due to Detonation or inside Festive Present.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Signal Jam Tooltip Signals are being jammed. Certain Controllers and Activators will malfunction when used.
Duration: X turn(s)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Give to the Damaged Construct of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 2 items.
- Use at the Catapult event to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random living player within a 5-space radius of the landing spot is targeted. Randomly, either the standard Signal Jam Global Effect begins for 2 Rounds OR the targeted player is Incapacitated. (If no living player is in the effect radius, randomly either the standard Signal Jam effect begins for 2 Rounds OR nothing happens.)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Engineering Shop
- Tesla Spark's Electronics Outlet
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Bat Sign's Batcave Inside The Cave
- Oh Really?
- Pawn Shop
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
- Festive Present (from Santa)
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]