Shooting Star is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Shoot a player between 10 and 30 spaces from you.
- If they died: Choose one of three wishes. The wishes will always offer one random item from the Generic item-givers pool, one random positive effect from the Generic positive effect-givers pool and one out of the following: A random Race, A random Class Talent, 2 random targeted Light Spells.
- If they didn't die or the target was out of range: Nothing happens besides the item being lost.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shooting is considered to be a "use" for something like Ethereal Gloves; if the target died, the Star is kept until after the 2nd use, where the wish is made.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Generic item-givers
- Generic Living item-givers
- Generic Mechanical item-givers
- Generic donator item-givers
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]