Seal is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- You are shown 4 random events out of the Crossroads event pool; choose 1 to give it your Seal Of Approval™. After that:
- If this item is used during or after the Effects Phase: Redirect the current player to the Seal Of Disapproval™ event; this resets this item's Standard Use. (Upon the current player continuing from the Seal Of Disapproval™ event, they will go to the chosen event.)
- If this item is used before the Effects Phase or during Round Effects: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown for 1 turn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Choosing an event counts as a "use" for something like Ethereal Gloves.
- If an event has been chosen already, using Seal before the Effects Phase or during Round Effects will NOT reset its Standard Use; as such, your chosen event will remain for the next Standard Use.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Can be used to stop another player from beneficial events (winning due to the pyramid treasure or gaining an artifact from the dig)
- Use after your event is done to enter a new event, can be used to prevent death(in the event it informs you before causing the death ex. pyramid)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was collaborated with BGO user Zyn.