Rylai's Crystal Scepter is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Whenever you cast a targeting Dark Spell on any player and affect them with it, give them 3 turns of Rylai's Grasp.
- Whenever you cast a non-targeting Dark Spell that affects any player(s) or cast a targeting Dark Spell which affects any player other than the target, give them 1 turn of Rylai's Grasp.
- Rylai's Grasp: Passively grants -2 Speed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Spell-Triggered Effects for more information on effects like this.
- If spell immunity or protection prevents a player from being affected by a Dark Spell, the Scepter will not give them Rylai's Grasp.
- Global spells aren't considered to "affect" a player if certain conditions are required and unmet; for example, Prime Evil does not "affect" a player not on a prime space, and Detonation does not "affect" a player without a relevant effect/Explosive item/Easter Bombs/Time Bomb.
- If you are the caster of Life Link or Dark Sacrifice while you have the Scepter, you give yourself 1 turn of Rylai's Grasp.
- Steal Item, Spellsteal, and Burden only "affect" the target as far as the Scepter is concerned, not the caster. As such, a caster with Rylai's Scepter will not gain Rylai's Grasp.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Tooltip You have -2 Speed for the duration of this effect.
Duration: X turn(s)
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]