Reflective Shades is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- If another player would Hypnotize you with Hypno Glasses, Hypnotoad, or Glitcho Glasses, you are not Hypnotized, also that other player becomes Incapacitated.
- If a player uses Neuralyzer on you, you are completely unaffected no matter what, and the Neuralyzer user is Blinded and forgets a (learned) Learnable Feat (unless they also have Shades), and they do not give their "give item/move back/skip" command to any player (unless the Neuralyzer user also has Shades.)
- If a player uses Camera on you, you are unaffected by the Blind, and the Camera user is Blinded (unless they also have Shades). Also, the Camera user does not gain 4-6 Rupees if you have Skip-A-Turn or Incapacitated.
- If another player's Gorgonic Gaze would Petrify you, you aren't Petrified, and that player is Petrified. (If that player also has Shades, they are still Petrified, and you aren't.)
- If Gorgon Ramsay would Petrify you because you choose not to give him Food, you aren't Petrified, and you gain Snake Stew. (If he would Petrify you because another player gave him a Delicious Food item, you are still Petrified.)
- If The Jungle's Kaa would kill you, you aren't killed, since Kaa instead puts himself in a trance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Mind Stone (including in The Infinity Gauntlet)'s hypnotization is not blocked by this item.
- If Neuralyzer is used on more than one player with Shades, they're all unaffected, though the player using the Neuralyzer only forgets 1 feat.
- If Neuralyzer is used on some player(s) with Shades and some player(s) without, the Blind and forgetting still happens for those without.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Lakeesha Lightningbolt's Fashion Stand
- Jake the Dog in Ooo
- Green Chest (center) in The Cellar of The Haunted Mansion
- YEEEAAAAHH! Fixed Chance Phase event
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Oh Really?
- Pawn Shop
Items[edit | edit source]
- Use a Spanner on Broken Glass
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only item that always has a sound effect when it is obtained by any means, including theft.
- The sound effect that plays is from the part of The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again which plays as the theme song for CSI: Miami.