Jump to navigation Jump to search
Red Herring is an item.
|Tooltip||Eat this Red Herring to move forward 9-12 spaces.|
|Flavor Text||Holy crap! A real Red Herring? Aren't these supposed to, like, not exist?|
|Object, Food, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Eat this item and move 9-12 spaces forward. The log also mentions that you feel different somehow. It is unknown if this supposed difference affects the game.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Red Herring is a Fish item.
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
- Attempt to give to Marceline in Ooo. She has some special flavor text and does not send you back spaces. (The Red Herring never leaves your inventory.)
- Use at the Leprechaun.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It has been hinted at by the admin Dysprosium that the supposed different feeling may itself be a misleading red herring, such that it does nothing.