Rat is an item.
|Tooltip||Infect another player with one of your Diseases.|
|Object, Living, Animal Products, Meat|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player.
- If you have any Disease: A random Disease you have is chosen. You give the target a copy of the chosen Disease; if your Disease has a turn counter, you give the target an amount of turns equal to the amount of turns you have remaining of the Disease.
- If you have no Disease: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You do NOT lose the chosen Disease due to this effect.
- If you give the target AIDS while they already have AIDS (and they're non-cubus), instead of extending their AIDS, their AIDS duration is halved.
- Sexual Immunity will not increase the amount of turns the target gets from STDs, though it will cause them to gain turns of AIDS instead of having their AIDS turns halved if they already have AIDS.
- The Malaria Debuff queues Buy Malaria Medicine when it activates in an Effects Phase that started with it having 6 turns left (with a 1 turn delayed queue.) If you give a copy of Malaria to another player while it has 5 or less turns of duration remaining, Buy Malaria Medicine will NOT queue for that player.
- You cannot extend the turn counter of an existing Malaria Debuff with this effect.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- All players automatically gain this item (initially with a 2-turn cooldown) when the game begins during the Year Of The Rat version of Lunar New Year.
- Generic item-givers
- Generic Living item-givers
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]