Pick A House
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pick A House can be reached directly from Reference Time! or will be queued for non-turn players if [Game Of Thrones] is chosen in Reference Time!. It cannot simply be a random event.
In the event, you choose a House to join.
- Stark: You receive a Wolf, Boots, and Gloves, and you now randomly pick up 2-3 Snowballs in some of your Effects Phases if alive. Also, you go to Winterfell upon continuing, and Winterfell is set to be the location for your Iron Coins for the rest of the game.
- Lannister: You receive 30 Rupees, and the [Take a loan.] option is added to The Bank whenever you visit it. Also, you go to Casterly Rock upon continuing, and Casterly Rock is set to be the location for your Iron Coins for the rest of the game.
- Baratheon: You receive a Hammer, a War Helmet, a Ring Of Light, and a Dark Scroll: Mark For Death. For the rest of the game, you will gain 2 temporary Speed whenever you have the Drunk Neutral Effect, and you have altered effects for Random Drink's, Box Of Chocolates's, and Cocktail Shaker's Vodka. Also, you go to Storm's End upon continuing, and Storm's End is set to be the location for your Iron Coins for the rest of the game.
- Targaryen: You receive a Ring Of Spell Deflecting and a random Dragon Egg (out of Blue, Green, and Red), and you now have a greater chance to succeed upon choosing to [Tell a story] to The Dragon. Also, you go to City Over The Narrow Sea upon continuing, and City Over The Narrow Sea is set to be the location for your Iron Coins for the rest of the game.
- You can also choose a random House from the above 4.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there is a Forced End during this event before you choose a House, you automatically join House Reyne, and Castamere is set to be the location for your Iron Coins for the rest of the game.
- Westeros (including Pick A House) is a special location for the Shovel. Items which can be dug up include: Torn Memento: Right Side, Iron Coin, Sword, Shield, Ordinary Ring, Ordinary Necklace, Skull (2), and 1 Rupee.
House Tooltips[edit | edit source]
- Stark: The Starks are the noble wardens of the north.
- Lannister: The rich Lannisters always pay their debt.
- Baratheon: The furious Baratheons drink, eat and fight!
- Targaryen: The Targaryens are known for their mastery of dragons!