Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peace Dove is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player.
- If they have a "weapon" item out of a pool including ACME Rocket, ACME TNT, Combustible Lemon, Diss Card: Death, Ethereal Dagger, Explosive Sheep, Flamethrower, Gun, Hand Grenade, Holy Hand Grenade, any Lightsaber, Phaser, Radio, Spider Mine, Sword: Transform a random listed "weapon" item they have into a "peaceful" item out of a pool including Book: Fisherman, Book: Shield Mastery, Book: Spare Time Efficiency, Book: Trivia Expertise, Beer, Bucket, Bulletproof Vest, Coconut, Happy Crystal, Holy Water, Light Scroll: On Love's Wings, Light Wand, Liquid Luck, Lovely Crystal, Ordinary Necklace, Pillow, Relic, Ring Of Light, Ring Of Poison Immunity, Shield, and Weed. The Dove flies into that player's inventory. This use resets the turn counter for the passive effect to 5 turns.
- If they have no above listed "weapon" item: The Dove grants them a random "peaceful" item out of the above listed items, and the Dove flies into that player's inventory. This use resets the turn counter for the passive effect to 5 turns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any Remote/Activator/Detonator for Explosives, Artifacts, Bola, Boomerang, BOOM-erang, any Boots, any Bow, Dark Scrolls, Deadly Item, Deadly Virus, Defective Turret, Demon Sword, Drunkard's Bar, Explosive Cigar, Extendo Fist, Free Drink, Freeze Ray, Frost Mine, Genesis Device, any Gloves, Glue Mine, Guitar, Hammer/Holy Hammer, Hand Buzzer, Pipe Bomb, Serrated Shiv, Sex Bomb, Skinning Knife, Sniper Rifle, Snowballs, Sonic Shotgun, Sphere Of Annihilation, Torch, Turtle Shells, Wabbajack, Whip, Wooden Stake/Sanctified Stake are not treated as "weapon" items by the Dove.
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
- Every 5 Effects Phases this item spends in player inventories (beginning on the 5th Effects Phase after this item's creation), it flies into a random other player's inventory and has its cooldown set to 2 turns.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The passive will activate even if this item is still on cooldown due to Clock, and it will be set to have a 2 turn cooldown even if it has an already existing cooldown.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Feed to the Starving Monster of the Archaeology Dig. Counts as 1 food item.
- Give to a Catamancer Cat.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- One random player starts the game with a Peace Dove in their inventory during games that begin on Peace Day.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Bird World's birds