Pandora's Box is an item. It is part of a group of items collectively referred to as Artifacts.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one of three random plagues to give to all other players within a 25 space radius of you. A random item from the Generic great item-givers pool will then appear in the box. This item can be retrieved even when the box is on cooldown. For every 3 players affected, the cooldown is increased by 1.
- The possible plagues are:
- [Plague of Banishment]: Move back 7-18(?) spaces
- [Plague of Death]: Die
- [Playue of Disease]: Gain a random disease from the Generic Disease-givers pool
- [Plague of Evil]: Gain a random curse from the Generic Curse-givers pool
- [Plague of Fire]: Be set on Fire for 1-2 turns
- [Plague of Incapacitation]: Become Incapacitated
- [Plague of Lethargy]: Gain 2 turns of Slow
- [Plague of Permafrost]: Gain 5 turns of Permafrost
- [Plague of Poison]: Gain 2 turns of Slowing Poison
- [Plague of Sexual Disease]: Gain a random STD from the Generic STD-givers (1) pool
- [Plague of Subjugation]: Gain 2-3 turns of Temporarily Disarmed
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you die due to Plague Of Death, the Box user is NOT treated as killing you.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]