(Redirected from PETA)
PETA Protesters is a Debuff.
Tooltip PETA protesters are after you! You should have been nicer to animals...
Effect[edit | edit source]
- If you would encounter The Abandoned Mine, you may instead encounter Leave These Bats Alone!. Also, if you would encounter The Jungle, you may instead encounter Jungle Protest (unless you have Gift of Jumanji, in which case you will still encounter Jumanji.) In both Leave These Bats Alone! and Jungle Protest, your only option will be to leave the event; nothing else occurs.
- If you are alive:
- During an Effects Phase that started while this effect had 5+ turns left, you move 5-10 spaces back.
- During an Effects Phase that started while this effect had 4 turns left, the protesters steal a random Living Animal item from you. (See Notes for a list of all Living items excluded from this pool.)
But if they cannot steal such an item, you instead gain 1 random Disease out of the generic Disease-givers pool.
- During an Effects Phase that started while this effect had 3 turns left, you normally lose 6-9(?) Rupees "paying your lawyer". If you don't have the required amount of Rupees, you instead have your turn end.
- If you are a Lawyer, you don't lose any Rupees or have your turn end; you instead gain 2-4 Rupees.
- During an Effects Phase that started while this effect had 2 turns left, your turn ends.
- During an Effects Phase that started while this effect had 1 turn left, this effect simply wears off.
- If you are Dead: During the Effects Phase, this effect simply wears off.
- This effect can be extended.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The protesters cannot steal a Soulbound or Unremovable item.
- The protesters cannot steal AmIgurumi, Angel Doll, Bee Hive, Bramble Bush, Card Soldier, Christmas Elf, Christmas Tree, Cocoon, Conjurer's Cookbook, Courier Flap, Creeping Fungus, Custom Donator Item - Living, Deadly Virus, all Demons, Doom Wisp, Doppelgänger, Dr Seuss' Alliterizing Mean Machine, Dys Action Figure, Dys Malfunction Figure, Explorer's Backpack, Fridge Fairy, Friendtasm, Frigid Fairy, all Glibbos, Gnome, all Gobbos, Happy Little Tree, Heart Of The BGO Slut, Heart Of The Dark God, Holly's Thicc Booty, Interdimensional Fart, Malevolent Maw, any Marieke Doll, Metro-Gnome, Mystery Mixer, Mystery Sprout, Odd Todd's Frog Clogs, Phantasm, Pixie, Plumbus, any Plush Downie, Pose Master Puppet, Sealed Container Of Hunger, Shooting Star, Sil Figurine, Sunflower, Tendril Of Yogg-Saron, The Upper Hand, Thieving Imp, Tooth Fairy, Trickster Fairy, Weeping Angel, Wisp, and Yui The Choice Scarf
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Kill The Bear! with an explosive (excluding ACME TNT)/fire-related option (3 turns)
- Kill The Bear! with an option which has a Skinning Knife opportunity afterwards (3 turns)
- Catapult the Pet Bear (3 turns)
Items[edit | edit source]
- Roast a Turkey with its standard use (3 turns)
- Use a Skinning Knife on your Cow/Pet Bear/Albino Bunny/Rattlesnake. (3 turns)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Leave These Bats Alone!