Non-player inventories are places where items can be stored without being inside of a player inventory.
The non-player inventories are inside of the following:
- Pawn Shop (appraisal)
- Pawn Shop (for sale)
- Magic Hat
- Squirrel's external inventory
- Party Cooler
- Cargo Train
- Courier Flap (both the item and the effect)
- Apollo's Phoenix
- The Soul Stone
- The Infinity Gauntlet
- Festive Present
- Sudarshana Chakra (effect)
- Boomerang (effect)
- BOOM-erang (effect)
- Cocktail Shaker/Fruity Bow/Candy World (only instantaneously before eating/drinking)
General Rules[edit | edit source]
- Items in them have cooldowns/energy/Frozen turn counters tick down during Round Effects.
- Legendary Ring turn counters still tick down while in them; supposing the turn counter hits 0, it remains at 0, and the effect won't activate until the next Effects Phase the Ring spends in a player inventory.
- There is no "1 item limit" for items in non-player inventories. (E.g. The Pawn Shop can have a limitless amount of Hammers.)
- It's not possible for items in non-player inventories to be "merged" with. (E.g. If you place a stack of 3 Snowballs in your Magic Hat while already having a stack of 4 Snowballs, they will not merge into a stack of 7 Snowballs.)
- If an item with a non-player inventory is itself inside a non-player inventory, items inside of it still have their cooldowns/energy/Frozen turn counters tick down during Round Effects, and a Legendary Ring inside will have its turn counter tick down.
- If a Horcrux is stored inside an item with a non-player inventory and that item is removed from the game, the Horcrux is also treated as being removed from the game, so Weakened Soul is given.
- This does not apply to Squirrel as items aren't actually stored in the Squirrel itself.
- If a true copy of a Monkey or Courier Flap is created, the items inside of the original will also be inside of the copy. (This has been verified as a bug.)
- This does not apply to Party Cooler.
- If a copy of a Monkey or Courier Flap is waiting to hatch from inside a Primed Clonegg 5000, an item inside of it still has its cooldowns/energy/Frozen turn counters tick down during Round Effects, and a Legendary Ring inside will have its turn counter tick down. This is particularly interesting because a copy of an item waiting to hatch from inside a Primed Clonegg 5000 would not even have its own cooldown tick down. (This is an extension of the bug in the above bullet point.)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Very few effects can affect items in a non-player inventory without being directly related to a specific inventory. Atom Bomb, Horcrux, Gobbo King, Confiscate Evidence, Clock, Let's Get It Hot In Here, Unlabeled Can's YES WE CAN!, Cognition Amplifier's removal, and the Unstable property are all such effects.