Ni! is a skill.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Target another player:
- If the target is alive and within range:
- Almost always: They gain 1 stack of Ni!.
- Ni!: Upon reaching 4 stacks of this effect, you instantly become Incapacitated. Upon reaching 8 stacks, the player who gave you the 8th stack kills you, and you lose all stacks of this effect. On your 4th consecutive Effects Phase without gaining another stack, you lose all stacks of Ni! you have.
- Very rarely: You instantly kill them.
- Very rarely: Nothing happens besides this skill going on cooldown.
- If the target is Dead or out of range: Nothing occurs besides this skill going on cooldown.
Inherent Effect Tooltip[edit | edit source]
Ni! (Debuff) Tooltip You are affected by the powers of Ni! At 4 stacks you will become incapacitated, and at 8 stacks you will die.
You currently have X stack(s).
Duration: Y turn(s)
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Use at the Deaf Genie.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- A Boss automatically gains this skill when the game begins if Ni is selected in Skills before Round 1.
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Knights Who Say Ni
- Legendary Story Time!
- Sexy World's Watch Porn
- Heroes Of Dungeons & Dystopia's Quiet the Monk
Items[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
Ni! -- Kill someone with the "Ni!" skill. Worth 15 achievement points.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skill is a reference to the Knights of Ni in the 1975 movie classic Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- In the instant kill version of the standard use, the player shouts 'Ecky ecky ecky ecky ptang zoom boing!' instead of 'Ni!'.
- In the no effect version of the standard use while in range of a living target, the player shouts 'Noo!' instead of 'Ni!'.
- When giving a 4th stack, you shout Peng!, and when giving an 8th, you shout Neee-wom! instead of shouting Ni!.