(Redirected from Movement prohibitors)
Movement-triggered effects are activated by movement from one space to another.
Movement Modifiers[edit | edit source]
Specialized[edit | edit source]
- Fish Dish Wish
- Fungal Infection
- Pair Of Socks
- Race: Tigron
- Snek Poison
- Temporal Pair-o-Sox
Movement Prohibitors[edit | edit source]
- Bramble Barrier
- Earthen Fortification
- Faerie Fire
- Faerie Frost
- Knockback Immunity
- Man Mode
- Plasma Shield
- Save Point (backward movement only)
- Wild Mode: Fairly Frosty
Standard[edit | edit source]
- Auto Hammer
- Bee Hive
- Big Goomba Crusher
- Channeling Wormhole
- Cocaine Cola
- Cursed Wounds
- Keep Up The Pace (w/ or w/o Talent)
- Lance (readied)
- Opal Necklace
- Pot O' Gold
- Power Morpher
- Race: Protoss
- Reward Block
- Star Power
- Sniper Rifle
- The Tunnel O' Fun
- Set Banana Peel
- Set Radioactive Banana Peel
Special[edit | edit source]
- Super Caffeine Rush
- Odd Todd's Frog Clogs
- Duct Tape
- Save Point (forward movement only)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Movement which does not trigger standard or special movement-triggered effects (but which still triggers movement prohibitors) includes movement from:
- Movement modifiers trigger before any other movement-triggered effects. Prohibitors trigger right afterward.
- Any movement modified down to 0 (e.g. with Flying Your Pegasus) or blocked by movement prohibitors will not count for standard or special movement-triggered effects. (In the case of Save Point, if some but not all backwards movement is blocked, the unblocked portion does count.)
- If a modifier like Flying Your Pegasus causes you to "move" 0 spaces, a movement prohibitor like Faerie Frost won't activate.
- A movement prohibitor can prevent another movement prohibitor from triggering, as with Rooted and Man Mode being able to prevent Faerie Frost from triggering.
- No special movement-triggered effect can trigger itself to cause further movement.
- The Tracking Talent outspeeds Auto Hammer; if the Paladin is successfully killed, Auto Hammer won't activate.
- Super Caffeine Rush cannot trigger another player's Super Caffeine Rush.
- If you have both Super Caffeine Rush and Odd Todd's Frog Clogs, one of them can trigger the other once per "non-special" movement. To clarify, the following occurs:
- If you land on an odd space, you then move 1 forward (onto an even space) with Super Caffeine Rush, and you then move 1 space forward with Odd Todd's Frog Clogs (due to Clogs being triggered by Rush); it ends there.
- If you land on an even space, you then move 1 forward with Super Caffeine Rush AND 1 space forward with Odd Todd's Frog Clogs, and you then move 1 space forward with Super Caffeine Rush (due to Rush being triggered by Clogs); it ends there.
- Duct Tape can trigger a Duct Tape effect from another Duct Tape pair.
- Save Point (forward movement only) can trigger standard movement-triggered effects and Duct Tape but cannot trigger Super Caffeine Rush.
- Super Caffeine Rush cannot trigger standard movement-triggered effects, Duct Tape, or Stalking but can trigger Save Point.
- Duct Tape cannot trigger standard movement-triggered effects or Super Caffeine Rush but can trigger Save Point.
- Stalking can trigger standard movement-triggered effects SOMETIMES but not always; it cannot trigger Star Power or Cocaine Cola, but it can SOMETIMES trigger Auto Hammer apparently due to a glitch. It cannot trigger Super Caffeine Rush.