Jump to navigation Jump to search
Movement-triggered effects are activated by movement from one space to another.
Movement Prohibitors[edit | edit source]
- Faerie Fire
- Faerie Frost
- Knockback Immunity
- Man Mode
- Save Point (backward movement only)
- Wild Mode: Fairly Frosty
- The Earthwarder's Sigil
Standard[edit | edit source]
- Auto Hammer
- Bee Hive
- Big Goomba Crusher
- Channeling Wormhole
- Cocaine Cola
- Cursed Wounds
- Opal Necklace
- Pot O' Gold
- Power Morpher
- Star Power
- Sniper Rifle
- The Tunnel O' Fun
- Set Banana Peel
- Set Radioactive Banana Peel
Special[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Movement which does not trigger standard or special movement-triggered effects (but which still triggers movement prohibitors) includes movement from:
- Movement prohibitors trigger before any other movement-triggered effects.
- Any movement blocked by movement prohibitors will not count for standard or special movement-triggered effects. (In the case of Save Point, if some but not all backwards movement is blocked, the unblocked portion does count.)
- A movement prohibitor can prevent another movement prohibitor from triggering, as with Rooted and Man Mode being able to prevent Faerie Frost from triggering.
- No special movement-triggered effect can trigger itself to cause further movement.
- Super Caffeine Rush cannot trigger another player's Super Caffeine Rush.
- Duct Tape can trigger a Duct Tape effect from another Duct Tape pair.
- Save Point (forward movement only) can trigger standard movement-triggered effects and Duct Tape but cannot trigger Super Caffeine Rush.
- Super Caffeine Rush cannot trigger standard movement-triggered effects, Duct Tape, or Stalking but can trigger Save Point.
- Duct Tape cannot trigger standard movement-triggered effects or Super Caffeine Rush but can trigger Save Point.
- Stalking can trigger standard movement-triggered effects SOMETIMES but not always; it cannot trigger Star Power or Cocaine Cola, but it can SOMETIMES trigger Auto Hammer apparently due to a glitch. It cannot trigger Super Caffeine Rush.