Momentum is a Buff.
Tooltip This magical buff grants you 1 Speed after 2, 8, and 15 turns. However, it wears off when you die!
Effect[edit | edit source]
- You gain 1 permanent Speed on the 2nd, on the 8th, and on the 15th turn after gaining this Buff.
- You lose this Buff after gaining 3 Speed from it or when you die.
- This effect cannot stack or be extended, though it can be replaced by another Momentum Buff; this resets the amount of Speed remaining to 3 and fully resets the turn counts.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See Death Tiers for more information on effects like this.
- If a Forced End prevents going to your Effects Phase, the turn count for all remaining Speed triggers is delayed. (Previously, the turn counter for each individual Speed trigger was Round based and set at the time the Buff was gained, so this wasn't the case.)
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
- Momentum (15 turns)