Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mining Pick is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Choose one option:
- If not next to a rock: Nothing occurs besides this item going on cooldown.
- If next to a rock: See under Event Use
- Choose to throw the Pick forwards or backwards. It hits the nearest other player within 0-15 spaces in the chosen direction. (With multiple nearest players, the earliest in join order is hit.) The hit player has a random Frozen item in their inventory destroyed. (You lose the Mining Pick.)
- Choose a Frozen item you have. Destroy it.
Related Effects[edit | edit source]
Passive Effect[edit | edit source]
Event Use[edit | edit source]
- Mine at any listed location if it has a Mining Pick option (randomly decided for most locations) to gain one of the following: random Magic Crystal besides Dark Crystal (most likely possibility), Dark Crystal, Core Crystal, Fire Opal, Demonic Ritual Stone, Ethereal Gem, Scintillating Spellstone, Ancient Ice Crystal, Evolution Stone, Lump Of Gold, and Trilobite.
- Random Mining Pick opportunity locations:
- So It Begins... in the Deadly Pyramid
- The Pirate Ship
- Indian Village in The Wild West
- Travel in the Middle Ages
- Unlike for others in this list, Earth Attunement doesn't appear to affect if you get the version of Travel with a Mining Pick opportunity.
- Guaranteed Mining Pick opportunity locations:
- Use against the Rock Obstruction of the Archaeology Dig
- Use against the Dune Guard of the Dungeon Crawl and inflict 6-9(?) damage.
- Use against The Bear!; you lose your Pick and die.
- Use at the Catapult to launch the item 25-30 spaces in a given direction.
- A random player within a 6-space radius of the landing spot is targeted. Randomly, either they die or become Incapacitated.
- Insert into the Weeping Angel Interface in the Secret Room related to The Doctor In The TARDIS.
- Use near Sleepy the Dwarf Inside The Cave; gain 3-5(?) Rupees.
- Mine the Crystal Formation Inside The Cave.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you mine at a location in the 1st bullet and reset the cooldown of the Pick before leaving, attempting to mine again fails.
Other Item Use[edit | edit source]
Item Recipes[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Mount Rushmore
- The Welfare Warehouse
- Choose An Item Phase event
- Drink Liquid Luck
- Random Drink's Liquid Luck subevent
- Melt the Ice Inside The Cave
- Dig with Shovel in The Wild West.
- Hit the drunk in The Wild West with (Holy) Hammer/Drunkard's Bar.
- Have a Fair Trade with the Greedy Goblin of the Archaeology Dig.
- Archaeology Dig Lv 1 reward
- A Z-Z-Zombie! in The Graveyard of The Haunted Mansion
- Large Wooden Crate in The Cellar of The Haunted Mansion
- Improbability Device (event)
- Oh Really?
- Pawn Shop
- Early Reinforcements
Items[edit | edit source]
Effects[edit | edit source]
Removed Content[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]