Magic Rings is a collective name for the group of the 8 following items: the Flowing Ring and Rings Of Arcane Vision, Earth Attunement, Light, Poison Immunity, Roll Streak, Speed, and Spell Deflecting.

Usage edit

Any Magic Ring edit

Event Use edit

Other Item Use edit

Flowing Ring edit

Flowing Ring
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants Flow Of Magic, causing you to move 3 spaces forward whenever you cast a Spell.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

Ring Of Arcane Vision edit

Ring Of Arcane Vision
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants Arcane Vision, protecting you from all forms of Blind and granting vision in the dark.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

Ring Of Earth Attunement edit

Ring Of Earth Attunement
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants Earth Attunement, causing you to come across rocks to mine with a Mining Pick more often.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

Ring Of Light edit

Ring Of Light
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants 15% chance per turn to revive when dead.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

  • This Ring has a 15% chance to revive you if you are Dead during your Effects Phase.

Ring Of Poison Immunity edit

Ring Of Poison Immunity
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants Poison Immunity.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

Ring Of Roll Streak edit

Ring Of Roll Streak
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants +5% chance to get a Roll Streak.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

  • Passively adds 5% chance for a Roll Streak to the base 10% chance for a cumulative 15% chance.

Ring Of Speed edit

Ring Of Speed
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants +1 Speed.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

  • Passively grants 1 temporary Speed.

Event Use edit

Ring Of Spell Deflecting edit

Ring Of Spell Deflecting
 
In-Game Description
Tooltip Passively grants Spell Deflecting. Whenever a player casts a Dark Spell at you, you have a 25% chance to deflect it.
Categories
Object, Passive, Jewelry
Characteristics
Uses N/A

Passive Effect edit

How To Obtain edit

Any Magic Ring edit

Events edit

Items edit

Skills edit

Item Recipes edit

Ring Of Arcane Vision, Poison Immunity, Roll Streak, Speed, or Spell Deflecting edit

Events edit

Flowing Ring or Ring Of Arcane Vision or Speed edit

Items edit

Ring Of Arcane Vision or Roll Streak edit

Events edit

Ring Of Light or Poison Immunity edit

Items edit

Ring Of Light or Speed edit

Events edit

Ring Of Speed or Spell Deflecting edit

Events edit

Flowing Ring edit

Events edit

Ring Of Arcane Vision edit

Events edit

Ring Of Earth Attunement edit

Events edit

Ring Of Light edit

Events edit

Ring Of Poison Immunity edit

Events edit

Ring Of Speed edit

Events edit

Ring Of Spell Deflecting edit

Events edit