(Redirected from Lumbering Laughter)
Funny Fungus is an item.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Standard Use[edit | edit source]
- Eat this to move forward 4-5 spaces and gain 5 turns of the Fungal Fun Buff.
- Fungal Fun: During each Effects Phase, all other players within a 10-space radius of you gain 1 turn of Lumbering Laughter and you tell one of the following jokes. This effect can be extended.
- Did you hear about the two people who stole a calendar? They each got six months!
- Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece!
- How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it!
- How does a rabbi make his tea? He brews it!
- I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!
- I don't like stairs. They are always up to something!
- I don't trust elevators. I'll be taking steps to avoid them!
- I know a great joke about the Coronavirus. You probably won't get it though!
- I'm afraid of negative numbers! I'll stop at nothing to avoid them!
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!
- Justice is a dish best served cold. If it were served warm it would be justwater!
- My dog has no nose. Want to know how he smells? Terrible!
- Rest in peace, boiling water... You will be mist.
- What did Hungary rename itself after conquering Turkey? Full!
- What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? Aye matey!
- What do you call a dog that can do magic? A Labracadabrador!
- What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!
- What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows!
- What do you get when you pour root beer into square glasses? Just beer!
- What is the least spoken language in the world? Sign language!
- Why aren't koalas bears? They don't meet the koalafications!
- Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? Because the 'p' is silent!
- Why did the coward become a farmer? They kept being told to "grow a pear"!
- Why did the crab never share? Because he's shellfish!
- Why did the hipster burn his mouth? He drank his tea before it was cool!
- Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it!
- Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs!
- Why do we tell actors to "break a leg"? Because every play has a cast!
- Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
- Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9!
- Lumbering Laughter: Passively grants -4 Speed. This effect can be extended.
Inherent Effect Tooltips[edit | edit source]
Fungal Fun Tooltip Every turn you tell a joke, causing other players within 10 spaces of you to get a -4 Slow for 1 turn.
Duration: X turn(s)
Oh my! You're such a fun guy!
Lumbering Laughter Tooltip Oh god, the puns! You can't stop laughing, which is causing you to have -4 Speed.
Event Use[edit | edit source]
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Events[edit | edit source]
- Primordial Pools subevent in Prehistory
Removed Content[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]