Lucky is a Buff.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- The probabilities for some event results are changed. Confirmed probability changes are:
- Your chance to win the Jackpot in The Wild West is increased.
- Your chance to survive after running in Run, PlayerName! Run! is increased.
- Your chance to "win" and get the 7 item result in Revanfodne's Blessing in the Hall Of Heroes (event) is increased.
- Your chance to get an item besides a common Magic Crystal when doing standard mining with a Mining Pick is increased.
- Some events have results not otherwise accessible. Confirmed exclusive results are:
- You survive the Catapult's standard self-launch while hitting no player and without Floating or Emergency Floating; you don't become Incapacitated, also you go to one of the following upon continuing in accordance with the flavor text:
- The Lever can have the Lucky Lever subevent in which all other players gain Skip-A-Turn, with you going to Crossroads upon continuing.
- When you shake/whack The Beach's Palm Tree and get a Coconut, you have a chance to also gain an item out of Bee Hive, Chameleon, Cockatiel, and Crabs.
- When you are the target in The Wheel Of Fuckery, the wheel has a chance to get stuck so that it cannot be spun.
- When you visit Ninjas' The Asian Pond, you have a chance to gain a Black Lotus.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effects of Lucky are amplified if you have it from multiple sources.
- Not all sources give an equal amount of influence to Lucky. Seven-Leaf Clover and Luck Of The Irish appear to be the highest influence sources.
- Lucky's effect on the Jackpot has a hard cap.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Cricket
- Rabbit's Foot
- Four-Leaf Clover
- Seven-Leaf Clover
- Paper Lantern
- Dys Action Figure
- CD Player's Jazz Track