The Bank is an event that can be reached with the Wildcard: Shops Neutral Effect from the Wildcard: Shops item's [The Bank] option, the Shops! event, the Travel event, the [A card picturing a vault with monies.] option in Cards Of Fate, from Crossroads, or from choosing the Bank option in Casterly Rock. It can also simply be a random event.
In the event, you are given a choice of entering with [Yes], simply leaving with [No], or if you have a Gun, using it to attempt robbing The Bank.
[Yes][edit | edit source]
You are given an option to put money into your bank account, buy life insurance, or give Rupees to another player. Also, after a player receives The Baron's Combination Key, all players gain the option to give a code to access the Baron's safe. Also, if you join House Lannister in Pick A House, you have the option to take a loan.
[Put money into my bank account.][edit | edit source]
You can deposit an amount of your Rupees (up to 100) that you type in, choose [All my money!] to deposit all of your Rupees (up to 100), or simply leave.
- Upon deposit, you gain the Bank Account Buff with a 3-5 turn duration.
- If you deposit money again before your Bank Account Buff activates, you can deposit up to 100 more Rupees (each time). (A deposit will result in a new Bank Account Buff with the cumulative Rupee amount and the turn counter set from 3-5.)
- Beware the Rob the Bank! option below.
[Take out a life insurance.][edit | edit source]
- You can pay 10 Rupees to gain the Life Insurance Buff or simply leave.
- If you already have the Buff, attempting to buy it again will fail. (You won't lose Rupees.)
- Life Insurance: When you die, you gain 25-40 Rupees and lose this effect. This effect cannot stack.
[Wire monies to another player.][edit | edit source]
You can select another player and give them an amount of your Rupees (up to 100) that you type in, or you can simply leave.
[Open the Baron's safe.][edit | edit source]
You can enter something into a typing field and enter it as a code to the Baron's safe, or you can simply leave.
- If you input the correct code that can be seen with The Baron's Combination Key, you receive the Baron's Treasure: 2 random Books with Learnable Feats, 3 random Magic Crystals, 2 random Magic Rings, and 56-73(?) Rupees. Also, the [Open the Baron's safe.] option is removed for all players.
- If you input the incorrect code, you receive the Skip-A-Turn status.
[Take a loan.][edit | edit source]
You can take a loan of up to 10 Rupees or simply leave.
- After taking a loan out, once 10 turns pass, during your Effects Phase you either pay the loan back if you have at least as many Rupees as were loaned, or, if you have less Rupees, Tywinn applies the Skip-A-Turn status to you, and the time to repay the loan is reset to 4 or 5 turns.
- Tywinn will keep applying Skip-A-Turn and resetting the time to repay upon each time the loan isn't paid.
- Oddly, this option has no interaction with the Rob the Bank! option below.
- If you have taken a loan out but haven't repaid it yet, this option is replaced by the statement: "'Take a loan. (Unavailable: You still have to pay back your loan.)'"
Illegal Transaction[edit | edit source]
While at the bank, it is possible to get the statement "Your transaction is illegal and you lose all your money. And yeah, let's skip a turn." while visiting the bank. If you get it, you will receive the Skip-A-Turn status. The reason for this event's appearance is currently unknown.
[No][edit | edit source]
You leave the event.
Rob the Bank![edit | edit source]
You attempt to rob The Bank.
- You have a 50% chance to succeed and to fail normally. If you have Sneaky, you instead have a 100% chance to succeed.
- Your Gun is normally consumed when used here, though it isn't if you have Sneaky.
- If you succeed:
- You receive all Rupees deposited by all players (can include yourself) who currently have Bank Account Buffs.
- You receive all Rupees paid by all players for Life Insurance (that have not yet been robbed.)
- You receive 2-4 or 0 Rupees (only if no money would be received from a player(s)'s bank account(s) or Rupees from life insurance purchase.)
- All Bank Account Buffs players currently have will be instantly removed without activating. (Life Insurance Buffs are unaffected.)
- If a player leaves the game while having a Bank Account before a robbery, their deposited amount won't be among the stolen Rupees.
- If you fail, you receive the Skip-A-Turn status and no Rupees.